Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Re-introducing Technical

This technical blog is part of the initial idea of ISTL during re-vamp plan. Now it is the time to cast it out again to the public. Entry will involve :

1. SAP R/3 ABAP
2. VB .NET and SQL Server
3. ASP and ASP .NET

I know many you who are close to me will ask about this blog existence. Well, this technical blog is one way i am using it to store my knowledge on the things i learn and problems I solved. Though it will be very personal than the other three main blogs but i also encourage readers to submit their opinions and give comments. If you found any entry that you think i am wrong then you are welcome to give your remarks. But, please do it with the right way. You don't have to flame and curse. I will glad to correct it and rectify it and credit you for any findings.

Thank you.


is sky the limit... we will try it here

No comments: