Thursday, April 13, 2006

P2 Notebook on XP

I will be resuming my MiniSAP installation later. I had just got rid off the virus from notebook that have been closing my antivirus program and duplicating each folder as application in the system.
Though you can put the system in safe mode, install a Registry Cleaner, update your Antivirus software and restore your Windows system files but I chose to reformat the whole drive and install another Windows. I am now using Windows XP SP2.

Later i will put in an SQL Server 2000, Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 for the sake of my projects.

My notebook is slow and it took me 4 hours long to install that damn XP. Yes, its about time to get a new desktop for greater speed and performance. However, this notebook has been my good companion for the last four years and it had survived many projects and including one latest virus threat.

Thanks to COM who sold me this second hand HP notebook. Otherwise, my days will be very much lonely.

MiniSAP installation will continue in a few days time.


is sky the limit... P2 on XP

No comments: