Thursday, July 20, 2006

SAP R/3 : Jiving and Raving... still alive and kicking!

Yup, i know it has been a two months long of absence from this technical blog whilst i still update my main blog. It has been a experiencing two months for me on my work.

Apart from trying to get more active in ABAP work itself, i have been involve in CMMI certification which have push my technical work to one side. Also fearing of leaving my team alone to their own things. As you know, that i am also assisting in the scoping of ABAP work; many things had happened. Good it is now that i am no longer doing the scoping. It might mean:

1. More work focus on ABAP.

2. More time on my own technical research.

3. CMMI... gosh... no comment!


I will be expecting more of ABAP work coming and some technical updates.

Oh shoot, i had totally forgotten about my whole MiniSAP installation deal. Yup, the two SAP WAS installation CDs and my SQLServer 2000 CD is still sitting on my desk in my study room. I am still figuring out the day i will harrass these CDs with my notebook.

is sky the limit... ABAP, ABAP, ABAP

No comments: