Thursday, October 18, 2007

SAP R/3 : Transaction Codes

I have gathered a few important transaction codes along the way in my projects and it had helped me a lot. Here are the following and I hope it will help you like it had helped me in the past, the present and the future:

SE43 - Menu Customization
SE93 - Transaction Code Maintenance
SE16N - Enjoy Screen version of SE16 for data viewing
SCC1 - Transport Copy
SE18 - Class and Methods templates for creation and maintenance
SE19 - Class and Methods maintenance
PA03 - Payroll Run - Release
FS00 - GL master data maintenance (create, change, delete, display)
FK03 - Display vendor master data
FK01 - Create vendor master data
FK02 - Change vendor master data
F-02 - FI posting
S_ALR_87012086 - to be confirmed
PC00_M99_DKON - GL account and wage type display (payroll)
PE01 - Schema maintenance
PA40 - HR maintenance
RSTXSCRP - SAPScript Export/Import


is sky the limit... transaction codes

No comments: