Friday, April 27, 2007

SAP ECC6.0 : Payroll - Credit Control Statement

I had started my new project a month ago in one of the main government sector on payroll only. Yes, I will be revisiting HR’s Payroll module for another two months, possibly, might get extended according to the work’s urgency.

My first assignment was to come out with a payroll control statement that will display every employees income and benefit and deductions in a list. This control statement will be group accordingly to its WERKS-personnel area and ANSVH-work contract. This is due to large number of department (with 9XK employees) or states to manage its payroll. In this control statement, the payroll department will be able to validate all of its recipient correct amount of take home wage types and deductible wage types.

Apart from this, the technicality behind this program can be found in my previous entry on flexible spending account.

is sky the limit… payroll revisited for two months

No comments: